Win a €600 Greenhouse for just 10 euro!!!! 🤩
Diamond Landscaping Products is selling 250 tickets for 10 euro each to help Candle of Grace charity in their Ambulances Fundraiser. The ambulances , kindly donated by Order of Malta, earlier this year, will be given to the hospitals in the Chernobyl area, Ukraine.
Grab a ticket today and be in with a chance to pursue that dream of yours and support a good cause at the same time!
The draw will take place on Easter Monday, at 9 P.M. on https://www.facebook.com/candleofgrace
Start that lockdown dream 💭 or just GROW your hobby while giving your plants, flowers and veg the best chance in our Irish climate.
purchase for yourself and your loved ones and be the lucky winner of this fabulous greenhouse! Free delivery to your address guaranteed!
Terms & Conditions
“Win A 3m X4m Greenhouse For Just 10 Euro”
1. The promoter and organiser of this competition is Diamond Landscaping Products, Ballynaboll South, Castlebar, Co Mayo.
2. The proceeds of the competition will be donated to Candle of Grace Charity, 32 Summerfield, Castlebar, Co Mayo. Registered Charity No 20142001.
3. The charitable purpose of the competition is to raise funds for transporting three ambulance vehicles donated to the charity by the Order of Malta from Ireland to the Chernobyl area in Ukraine.
4. Candle of Grace Charity is not connected with gaming, wagering or lotteries.
5. Anyone aged 18 years and over can purchase a ticket. There is no limit on the number of tickets any one person can purchase.
6. The cost of the tickets is €10 each.
7. A maximum of 250 tickets are available.
8. Once purchased, the tickets are non-refundable except in the circumstances where the competition is cancelled.
9. The prize is a 3x4m Green House Extra Strong costing €600 incl VAT, supplied by Diamond Landscaping Products. No cash or other product alternative will be offered.
10. The prize will be available within 14 days from the draw date and can be delivered to the winner’s address.
11. Pictures used in the competition for promotional and advertising purposes are stock photos from Diamond Landscaping for promotional purposes only.
12. Candle of Grace Charity trustees shall not derive any personal benefit from the competition. The trustees and their immediate families are prohibited from participating in the competition.
13. For the purposes of General Date Protection Regulations (GDPR):
a) The organisers will retain and use the entrant’s personal data for the duration of the competition and for a reasonable period thereafter.
b) On purchasing a ticket, the entrant agrees to the use of their personal data solely in connection with this competition. Personal data of any kind will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s consent.
c) The winner agrees and consents to the use of their personal data, such as name and town/county, and photo/video image being released in publicity material in conjunction with the competition.
14. The competition draw will be held at 9.00 pm on Easter Monday, 5th April 2021. The winner will be selected by random draw. Photo/video image of the draw will be published on the Facebook page of Candle of Grace Charity.
15. The organisers reserve the right to change the date of the draw due to any unforeseen circumstances.
16. The winner will be notified within 3 days after the draw by email and/or post and/or SMS and/or Facebook.
17. In order to claim the prize, the winner must contact Diamond Landscaping Products by email and/or post and/or phone and/or Facebook.
18. If the winner cannot be contacted via one of the above means of communication or does not claim the prize within 14 days of the notification of same, Diamond Landscaping Products reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and select a replacement winner.
19. The prize is not transferable.
20. All disputes, differences and questions of any nature which at any time may arise between the entrant and the organisers of the competition shall be referred to an independent arbitrator to be nominated by Diamond Landscaping Products to determine the dispute, differences or issues.
21. Neither Candle of Grace Charity nor any of its servants, agents, licencees, trustees, directors, committee members or the organisers of the competition of whatsoever nature or howsoever appointed shall be liable to competition entrants for any loss, inconvenience, damage or expense suffered by entrants participating in this competition.
22. Candle of Grace Charity shall not in any circumstances be liable for any loss suffered due to any issues in the manufacturing of the green house and shall not have any liability to the winner of the competition.
23. Candle of Grace Charity shall not be liable for any failure in the performance of any of its obligations if caused by factors outside its control.
24. The organiser’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the competition or the competition result.
25. These Terms and Conditions are at all times governed by the Laws of the Republic of Ireland.